How to Participate 4th Anniversary Emote and Graffiti Design Contest in Pubg Mobile
In the post, we will talk about the 4th anniversary of pubg mobile, in which the rewards will come, I will not only be able to see it in pubg but also Indian version of bgmi.
Graffiti and emotes will be available during the 4th, BGMI rewards will not be given at the anniversary though they can be given through something else such as an event to you or any other crate, spin.
What is PDP in PUBG Mobile?
PUBG Mobile launches P.D.P Project, a community-sourced co-creation program. Tencent will be collaborating with designers and more around the world to create & develop contests for the game.
Overview of 4th anniversary
- Design one or more emotes and graffiti.
- This can include expressions, dance moves, items, or anything else you have in mind.
Also, 5 chosen participants will be selected to win permanent in-game outfits, Feel free to submit multiple entries, and the event ends on January 3rd. Winners. will be announced later on the official social channels of Pubg Mobile.
How to Submission designed
- Share the designed content on your Instagram, Twitter with the mention @PUBGMCreative
- the hashtags #PUBGM4YEARS, #PUBGMPDP and #CONTEST.
It has a terms design which you can read below –
- We will select winners based on quality, creativeness, uniqueness and pertinence, and sometimes randomly.
- While you may submit numerous entries, you can only receive one prize.
- By participating, you agree that we may use your submitted content for promotional objectives.
- The winners will be announced with their submission username, and contacted via their submission account, within 30 days from the event’s deadline.
- Additional terms apply.